Friday 13 February 2009

WHO ARE THEY???.

The mystery of the two Colwyn Bay sisters arrested on suspicion of a £160m tax fraud has deepened. They were re-arrested and questioned again, one in her 40’s and one in her 30’s, the authorities seem to be playing this one very close to their chest. What does make me chuckle is that they are not releasing any details at all about the case but have asked for anyone with information to contact them!.
If HM Revenue and Customs let people know who the pair are that they want information on then they may, by chance, get a better response!!!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this could be connected to the visit made by the police to a certain property letting agency in penrhyn road just the other day?

John Oddy said...

Jim,
You’ve got my attention, please spill the beans!!!.
I think Property Park were down there, weren’t they?, I seem to recall that they closed down rather quickly but I thought the owner of that was a bloke who spent time inside for an eBay fraud.